Sunday, May 5, 2013

PS3 characters

Sackboy and Pikachu hanging on my little planet
 Sackboy and Pikachu

I love when a client ask me to make something that I have no idea what is about. With the help of the Internet, there is nothing you can't find. 

Sackboy is a character from the Little Big Planet game from the PS3. He is quite an adventurous character I think. He has a lot of facial expression and different outfits, which makes it hard to pick which one I should make for the cake. While Pikachu, I am quite familiar with, since I grown up watching the cartoon.

One of the things from the Little Big Planet is the PLANET - I decided to take the adventurous path with my sackboy - to create a planet for this cake. 

The client wanted a green tea cake. I trialled 3 times to get the cake right - for the flavour and the consistence of the cake. Anyway, you may think the decoration is the hardest part of this cake. I think making the cake itself is harder in this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment