Saturday, April 28, 2012

Profiteroles giant cake

Vanessa's birthday again. I made the flourless chocolate cake with profiteroles!!!!

The reason behind this giant cake is because it is actually for two! For Vanessa and her partner, Santi. Santi's birthday is very close to Vanessa's, and he complained a few times that I only make cakes for Vanessa and not for him.... argh....hmmm.... well, I know that both Vanessa and Santi love profiteroles, so I decided to make this cake for them!!

For the profiteroles, I usually make fresh custard cream. Since I was making tiramisu on the other side of the kitchen. So I decided to use marscapone cream to fill the profiterols this time.

I think the mascapone cream is slightly lighter than the custard cream. It was yummy either way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment