Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baby Shower

Melting Moments

Hmmm... what do you feel like eating when you are pregnant??? ..... Melting Mements!!

I went to a baby shower, the mother-to-be asked me to make some melting momemts. So I brought out my beloved Poh's Kitchen cookbook out and there it is - melting moments with lemond curd!!

When I first read the recipe... from a pharmacist point of view, it is more like a blocking moments than a melting moments. The amount of butter and sugar in this baby - oh my goodness... it is like when it melts in your mouth the moment you eat it... when it gets down to your arteries - it blocks.... anyway....

Well, everyone enjoyed it!!! Really it wasn't THAT bad. Not that you can many of those anyway. I adjusted the amount of sugar as well. So the lemon curd wasn't too sweet and the acidity of the lemon just gave it a bit of punch - a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment