Thursday, November 10, 2011

Final dish

Fettuccine with Mussels and Roasted veggies

Sorry guys, I haven't posted anything for so long. I did not get to the top 6. I was very disappointed, my heart was shattered ::>_<:: I haven't been cooking much in the past few months as a result...

The winner of the Home Cook Challenge was announced in the latest issue early this month. When I saw it, I think the winning dish looks delicious (althought I thought I need to taste it to believe that her is better than mine!) She looks very happy too in the photo, holding the Golden Whisk trophy. Good on her for all the afford she put in!!!

I had a great time during the competition anyway. When I was having a break from cooking (a time for my heart to recover!), people from work were looking for morning tea, they were very cute!!! I really need to thank them for all their encouragement and "endurance" with all the taste testing!

W
ell, here is the dish that I made for the final - Fettuccine with Mussels and roasted veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment