Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lemon Meringue Tart

This year I was very spoilt for my birthday (and Christmas). My family organised a party for me, it was awesome. I celebrated with some of my closed friends and family members. I was spoilt with a lots of gifts as well. One of the gifts is a food processor which I have wanted for ages. For Christmas I received a whisk and blow torch - I don't know how many gadget I can have in my kitchen!!

The first thing I made with the food processor is this lemon meringue tart. I have been wanting to make the meringue tart for a while. With the heat in Queensland and I don't have the luxury to have an air-conditoner in the kitchen, which makes it really hard to make the pasty. With the food processor, within seconds, my pastry is ready!

The lemon curl is easy - with my new metal whisk, a few whisk and twist - viola!!! The fresh smell of lemon is incredible. The meringue part is easy as well, all I can say is, it is so glossy :)

The blow torch is an amazing tool. I love it! Not just making this meringue tart, but I can make my favourite grilled salmon at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment